I’d like to give BIG love, thanks and 1000 Karma credits to:
– all of the wonderful people featured on this blog who took time out of their busy schedules for a chat. Thank you for supporting my personal project by so willingly sharing your story. More importantly, thank you for all that you are doing to better this world of ours. I walked away from each chat feeling so warm and fuzzy.
– copywriter extraordinaire Suzanne Rodrigues for casting her expert eyes over so many blog posts to proof and perfect them. I owe you so many wines
– the photographers who lent a hand when my amateur skills just wouldn’t cut it (or when I didn’t have access to a camera):
- the very talented Andrew Gooden of GoodStudio
- the incredibly personable and extremely generous Lucy Bastick from Streets of Melbourne
- the always smiling Wendy Wen Wen Zhao of K and W Events
- the budding travel photographer Amanda Linardon
- the fabulous writer/photographer/ videographer/ interviewer/ social media guru aka lady of many talents, Amy Christian
– everyone who has read a post, liked a photo or followed this feed. I hope I have offered some minor respite from the constant onslaught of tragic news by sharing good stories about good people.
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.